Friday, May 10, 2013

Kale Breakfast Pizza

If I get kale in the meal I feel like I've done some simple form of nutrition which will make everything else ok. 

I made this the other day and it was a huge hit. 

But really, how can you go wrong with pizza for breakfast? I used a Trader Joe's   whole wheat pizza dough but, as always, you could make your own. 
Kale Breakfast Pizza
Pizza Dough
Rosemary Olive Oil
Kale
Shredded Cheese
Scrambled Eggs
Lightly spread olive oil on crust, heap with kale and a light sprinkling of cheese. 
Cook at 550 or as high as your oven will go for 3-5 minutes. 


In the meantime slightly scramble eggs on stove, not fully cooked but starting to form. 
Take pizza out and top with scrambled eggs and another sprinkling of cheese. 
Bake again until brown and bubbly. 













 

No comments:

Post a Comment