Monday, April 8, 2013

My New Health Obsession!



What is it you ask? Chia!! Can you say Ch-Ch-Chia? You know what I'm talking about (admit it the commercial got stuck in your head or better yet you owned one!).  No, no not the Chia Pet of old but the new health craze that seems to be all over the place. 

Now I will worn you that this might fall under the category of TMI (too much information) but my personal experience had been awesome! What do I mean by that? Since I have been eating chia seeds on a daily basis my digestion has been fantastic. Yep the best #2s ever...there is the TMI for you =)

My New Evening Ritual:

1/2 cup plain greek yogurt (Greek Gods is the best!!)
1 teaspoon of raw chia seeds
3-4 drops of liquid orange stevia (my favorite kind of liquid stevia http://www.sweetleaf.com)

A icy glass of Vemma Bod-e Rest (www.energizeandenrich.com)



I wake up feeling fantastic!! Now, I do have a restless 3 year old and a 7 month old that likes to wake me up in the night, so don't confuse "feeling fantastic" with well rested....ha, ha!!

To Your Gut, 
Bretta


No comments:

Post a Comment