Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Dark Chocolate Raspberry Almond Smoothie

Many add-ins can be used to make this treat even more yummy and nutritious, but the bottom line is it is a decadent, milk-shake-like concoction that satisfies the powerful, persistent variety of sweet-tooth that my entire family possesses. Blend it up and serve with a smile under that dark chocolate milk moustache.

2 c. dark chocolate almond milk (I use Silk brand)
1 c. frozen organic raspberries
1 8oz. container of raspberry or vanilla yogurt (I use Cascade Fresh, as it is the only yogurt I have found so        far that is sweetened with fruit juice only
1 big handful of spinach (or as much as I can stuff in the blender without my kids seeing)

Add all ingredients to blender and process until smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment